Monday, October 8, 2012

Activate The Mind Fully




Boneless Beef Roast with Yellow corn

 

Hyde Park Thursday Poets Rally Week 74 (October 4 -October 10)




The knowledge we store enriches our mind:
the eyes to predict tomorrow or reflect what's left behind,
Common senses shall not be the only indicator to judge,
Five senses plus analysis of data shall emerge.
#
Echoes could mislead,
Images could be false feed,
Avoid the strain of growing,
Skip hollow steps and keep turning.
#
Look for what's new to read,
Cook something novel to upgrade your fate.
It's normal to lose a game,
It's extraordinary to entertain without touching shame.

 Image Credit: Google.com

6 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I don't always use all my senses before coming to a conclusion. I think I was meant to read this as a reminder that not using all the senses God gave us and allowing my irrationality to take over and make bad decisions is not the right thing to do. Enjoyed reading this and I thank you so much for sharing. Have a blessed day.

    http://elizena-lovingmycreator.blogspot.com/2012/10/momma-is-there-man-on-moon.html

    ReplyDelete