what am I doing?
with whom I speak?
what's my objective?
I hear people speak,
I see old house haunted,
I'm half dead.
Jim Smoke has gone relational surgery,
he rebounds, and rebuilds,
Michelle Lucille has experience in psychology,
she walks back, she turns high.
Growth means moving forward,
Growth implies climbing on top of the mountain,
Growth leads to cross a river,
Growth produces new layer of haystack.
- Elsie M. Burrows (Dr.) (1913–1986)
- Blackler, Margaret Constance Helen (1902–1981)
- Elsie Conway (née) Phillips) (1902–1992) Visited University of British Columbia in 1969–1970 and researched there in 1972–1974. President of the British Phycological Society 1965–1967. Retired in 1969.
- Máirin de Valéra (1912–1984)
- Kathleen Mary Drew-Baker (Dr) (1901–1957)
- Dixon, Peter Stanley (1929–1993)
- Eifion Jones, William (1925–2004)
- Entwisle, Tim (Director and Chief Executive, Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne)
- Irvine, David Edward Guthrie (1924–1995)
- Manton, Irene (1904–1988)
- Newton, Lilly (née Batten) (1893–1981)
- Papenfuss, George Frederik (1903–1981)
- Parke, Mary (1908–1989)
- Taylor, William Randolph (1895–1990)
- Trono, Gavino Cajulao Jr., awarded as a National Scientist of the Philippines in 2014 for his research on seaweeds