Wednesday, November 4, 2015

short story slam week 32, ABC Wednesday: Q is for quiz


  short story slam week 32: how about stories or experiences unexpected?

 



Q is for quiz questions of college algebra


{palm, figures, nails, hands, thumb, index figure,...}, 
that is a set of words defining math concept, SET,
{1, 2, 3, ...x, y, z), finite set,
{paper, pen, pencil sharpener, notebook, computer...}, infinite set
.
A={1, 3, 5, 7}
B={7, 3, 5, 1}
we conclude A=B, as a finite set of numbers,
If A={1, 2, 3}, B={3}, then B is included in A, B is a subset of A
.
if A={ }, then A is empty,
if A is the nations at north pole, than A is also empty,
empty set is a subset to itself, and to all finite or infinite set,
and we say the order of a set is the number of objects in it, A={5, 3, 9} has order 3.
.
math is hard,
math is cool,
when you study math and set,
you know the answers and the quiz question is: what is set? finite set? subset? empty set?

or what is the order of the set?



google.com



 
the set of shoes, socks, pants, which is finite here?
 

13 comments:

  1. Sorry, i can not give you the answer, i simply don't know.... math was never a strong point for me ;-)

    Have a nice abc-day/ - week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ <abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am with the majority here.....I HATE algebra. I know....I've hear all the reasons why I shouldn't hate it. But, if it was so lovable they wouldn't have to say that stuff would they? No one ever tells you why you should love candy right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sheryl, thanks for your visit and comment. I am now your newest follower. Sorry, maths gives me headache! But something caught my eye, its, the tales of the unexpected. I love cartoons! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sheryl, thanks for your visit and comment. I am now your newest follower. Sorry, maths gives me headache! But something caught my eye, its, the tales of the unexpected. I love cartoons! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did well in algebra, but it's been so long ago, I doubt I'd remember anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nightmare for me ! I slept through all math classes !

    ReplyDelete
  7. easy and simply concepts well defined, perfect post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Algebra, I nearly had a panic attack!

    ReplyDelete